Want to know what parks at Disney World have the most rides? Everyone has their favorite parks for different reasons. Some like the characters, some go for the food and some go for the rides.
If you have kids like mine they are obsessed with riding as many rides as possible. So you may wonder What parks at Disney World have the most rides?
Magic Kingdom Rides
Here is a breakdown so that you can plan your trip!
The heart of Disney World, Magic Kingdom obviously has the most rides. There are several rides that are family favorites and will serve as cherished memories for both kids and adults.
- Astro Orbiter
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
Tomorrowland will get a Tron-themed roller coaster called Tron Lightcycle Power Run. The ride vehicle looks like a motorbike, on which riders lean forward and hold onto handlebars.
The coaster hits 60 mph, about the same speed as Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith at Hollywood Studios. The ride will go next to Space Mountain.
“Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow” is dedicated to the celebration of human achievement, especially international culture and technological innovation. Here you will find some very smart rides for all ages. Below is a complete list of the rides.
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission: Space
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- A Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster will open in 2021 where Universe of Energy is currently located in Future World.
- Ratatouille the Adventure will be built between the France and Morocco pavilions in the World Showcase. It is a dark ride that has no track, on which riders are “shrunk” down to the size of Remy, the rat, and the story is being shown from Remy’s point of view. The cars cross the roofs of Paris, you can dive into Gusteau’s restaurant and run across the floor, past scenes of 3D animation, under tables and ovens. It is slated to open in 2021.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Rides
The Animal Kingdom is a zoological theme park themed entirely around the natural environment and animal conservation area.
The rides in this park are some of the most thrilling in all of Walt Disney World.
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Na’vi River Journey
- Primeval Whirl
- TriceraTop Spin
- Wildlife Express Train
Disney Hollywood Studios Rides
Hollywood Studios is a theme park imagined by film, television, music, and theatre, drawing inspiration from the Golden Age of Hollywood. With the opening of Toy Story Land and now Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, they have more offerings now than ever.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Tours
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Millennium Falcon Smuggler’s Run – One of the land’s two signature attractions will put you in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon, piloting the ship, shooting blasters or preparing for hyperspace – all while completing a critical mission.
- Alien Swirling Saucers – The Aliens have powered up their flying saucers to take you on a dizzying ride through space! Hang on tight as your toy rocket ride takes off, all while space electronica provides an out-of-this-world beat.
- Slinky Dog Dash – Andy’s assembled his awesome coaster kit… and Slinky Dog is ready to take you for a wild ride on a crazy coaster—one that gives you a glimpse of all that Toy Story Land has to offer. Come along as Slinky Dog bends and twists his coils around curves, hills, bridges, and drops. Make no mistake, this is one wacky attraction… and fun for the entire family!
Right now they have the fewest but that is about to change. For the past couple of years, Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been undergoing a major transformation.
The Great Movie Ride will be replaced by Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway ride, the first ride at any Disney park based entirely on Mickey Mouse.
Though it may not seem that way as you walk down Hollywood Boulevard, there are a handful of wonderful treats in store for Disney visitors in the years to come.
Star Wars: Rise Of The Resistance is a second attraction planned for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge which put’s you on a Star Destroyer – This attraction will be built on a scale that Disney has never done before and it will make guests feel like they’re inside a hangar bay in the middle of a battle between the First Order and the Resistance.
No matter what Disney Park you visit at Walt Disney World you will never run out of things to do. Just make sure you follow the advice that I always give to people who are visiting for the first time.
Don’t rush anything!
There’s no need to ruin a perfectly great vacation just because you want to do everything. If you slow down, both you and your family will enjoy a vacation that you will all remember lovingly for years to come.